Spring Evening Orienteering Challenge – Bradda Headland & Glen
Spring Evening ‘Free Order’ Orienteering Challenge at Bradda Headland & Glen.
Friday Evening Orienteering (12th May 2023).
Family friendly activity suitable for all ages.
- Find as many controls as you can in 1 hour!
- Activity suitable for Families, Individuals & Groups.
- Your choice to Walk, Jog or Run.
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear for weather conditions & time of year.
- Children must be under the supervision of an adult.
- Compass is optional, to assist with navigation.
Registration time: 6:10pm – 6:50pm.
Individual START times from 6:20pm – 7:00pm.
Participants must return to the finish within 1 hour to avoid a time penalty!
All participants must report to the finish by 8:15pm at the latest.
Orienteering Maps supplied – £3 per adult, £1 per youth, (max £6 family group). Cash only payment.
Various Categories – SOLO: male / female / youth. GROUP: adult / family / youth.
Registration, Start & Finish Area – New picnic area beside Bradda Glen car parking area (registration signposted from car park).
You have 1 hour to locate as many of the orange & white control flags marked on your map and to pin-punch your scorecard to prove that you have visited each location. You can navigate to control flags in whatever order you choose, but remember you are penalised if you return late!